Become a Scholarship Donor
We welcome donations from individuals, service organizations, and the corporate community. As a Scholarship Donor you will help ensure that every young woman who competes at the Miss Texas Competition will receive a scholarship!
Crown Sponsor $10,000
Platinum Sponsor $5,000
Gold Sponsor $2,500
Silver Sponsor $1,000
Bronze Sponsor $500
Of course, you may determine the scholarship amount of your choice. No amount is too small.
Scholarship Donor Information
- You may donate generally to the scholarship fund, or you may wish to donate a scholarship to be awarded to a contestant who attends a particular college/university, who is studying a particular discipline, or with any other stipulations you desire.
- You may also donate a scholarship in honor of, or in memory of someone.
- Scholarships go directly to the college of their choice, so you can be sure that your donation goes directly to education
- Every participant receives scholarship assistance; not just the winner
- 100% of your donation goes to college scholarships for women. We have no salaried personnel, no administrative expenses or fancy offices, and no expensive ad campaigns.
- PRESENTER’S CLUB – Join this exclusive club for a donation of $3,000 or more and you will be an official On-stage Presenter each night as the preliminary winners are announced and receive their award. You will be on stage with Miss Texas each night.
- VIP SEATING - For a donation of $1,000 or more you will receive 2 tickets to the Miss Texas prelims and finals. All VIP tickets will be assigned in special seating (location in VIP seating will be determined by the total of your donation amount).
Miss Texas Scholarship Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible allowed by IRS regulations.
Tax ID 45-4897571
Tax ID 45-4897571